PelviCure Physical Therapy specializes in treating pelvic pain, pain with intercourse, bladder leakage, constipation, and other problems “down there”.
Pelvic Physical Therapy can help you if you suffer from any of the following conditions
- Urinary or Bowel Incontinence
- Difficulty Emptying Bladder or Bowel
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Pelvic Pain
- Pressure in the Vagina or Rectum
- Painful Urination or Bowel Movements
- Pain with Intercourse or Sexual Stimulation
- Pain in the Genitals
- Deep Pain inside the Pelvis
- Tail Bone Pain
- Painful Periods.
- Post-Partum issues
Falguni Vashi is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and a Certified Pelvic Rehab Practitioner. She specializes in Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
Falguni can help alleviate your pain and work with you to regain control of your bowel, bladder and sexual health.
How can PelviCure Physical Therapy Help You?
Subscribe to receive email updates on services and current offerings